Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Lion, the Tiger and the Jaguar by Signal

Once upon a time there was a lion, a tiger and a jaguar. The lion was at the river. The tiger was at the pond, and the jaguar was at the lemon patch.

On day an owl flew by the lion, the tiger and the jaguar. They said, "Wow! We wish we had an owl for a pet!"

The belted kingfisher was the witch.

Monto del Montey ate a witch last. "Luca muca ooca shmuca," laughed the lion, the tiger and the jaguar.

The end

This story appears exactly how it was dictated to me (though I did figure out the punctuation myself!). I could be wrong, but I think his style is showing some influence from our one-chapter-a-night reading of The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis!

2 comments:

LinuxChiq said...

Wow - I think I want an owl for a pet too! Sequel! Sequel, I say!

Jenn said...

I like the name Monto del Montey. Good character naming little dude!